Total Pageviews

Tuesday 13 October 2015

TRANSCEND-KRIYAS #1-6


I have been logging thoughts forever, as a philosophical writer searching for my own through-line.

I always sought to make more powerful sense, for myself, of existence, beyond what others would have me believe.  Let all others believe what they will, and they should...but none ought to ever expect that I will ever "subscribe."  Many believe that they "know the truth," where I would suggest, they have a sense of their own truth, through their own mirrors of perception, or religious frameworks provided for them, by family or society.  These prefab notions do not work for me.

The quality of these thoughts in me, have shifted, since I have intuitively come across the framework of transcendental thinking.  And although I love the original Transcendentalists for daring to believe in themselves and their own connection to The Source, as a Post-2000 Transcendentalist believing in my own intuitive Nature, all words and considerations are my own.  My own expressions for refining myself, for healing myself, for being passionately, poetically, fallibly Human.  For aspiring.

This Transcendental Kriya blog was ended 3 years ago, so as to not detract time-wise, from my publishing curve.  I have since pulled back from myindiebookdiscovery blog for the same reason.  And the body-of-work grows, unimpeded, except for such limited Time.  But I have recently become interested in slowly collecting up my transcendental tweets from Twitter.  The creatively limiting structure of 140 characters or less, has become the structure for my Transcend-Kriyas of transcendental thought shares.

Here are a few, in no particular order, except for the random gathering...


Transcend-Kriya #1:
Self-Reliance is a Source of Nature unto itself.

Transcend-Kriya #2:
Own your own:  unique expressions unified, magnificent thoughts in flight, fire-breathing actions, indelible imprints of imagination ~ Spirit

Transcend-Kriya #3:
We are what we actualize.  We are also, all of those unseen exchanges no one will ever know of, that formed who we actually are, in essence.

Transcend-Kriya #4:
With the ashes of yesterday behind you, flare your phoenix wings again, just for today, and burn with Life, your inimitable, powerful self.

Transcend-Kriya #5:
Reach and flow, with all that comes and goes...

Transcend-Kriya #6:
Rolling in, sliding out, serenity...meditating over the flowing, storming ocean...breathe knowingly.

No comments: